Front End Developer
eCommerce / Retail
£60,000 – £70,000 + benefits + remote working options
Central London, London
After considerable growth in 2020, we’re continuing to scale the tech team at a well-known ecommerce marketplace.
With over 20,000 employees in 41 locations around the world, our client traverses a number of consumer industries. They are passionate about transforming the ecommerce sector by investing in and deploying next-generation technology and automation.
Sustainability is at the core of their business; they aim to leave a positive impact on all stakeholders including employees, customers and partners, helping to build sustainable local communities on a global scale.
The Front End Developer will
- Build complex A/B, MVT or personalisation tests using Optimizely.
- Collaborate with the Head of Digital Experience to ensure a seamless experience across the platform.
- Follow best practices to enhance website performance.
- Mentor and lead junior developers and remote teams.
- Work in an Agile / SCRUM environment.
To apply for this role, you should be able to show:
- That you have set up and managed A/B, MVT or personalisation campaigns in the past.
- Experience with testing tools such as Target, VWO, Optimizely, Maxymiser etc.
- Work across both responsive and mobile sites.
- A training budget of £2,000 and time off to study.
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays.
- A competitive pension, private healthcare and dental.
- A flexible working environment, with the ability to work remotely 1-2 days per week.
- Perks at Work, cycle to work scheme, employee discount, gym membership.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.