Front End Developer
eCommerce / Retail
Up to £65,000 + benefits + remote working options
Central London, London
A new and exciting role has arisen to join one of the UK’s top retail brands. Working as a Front End Developer, you will leverage your experience using testing tools (the likes of VWO, Optimizely, Target or Maxymiser) to set up and run complex A / B, MVT and personalisation tests.
The Front End Developer will work alongside a diverse team of Analysts, Data Scientists, Product Managers, Customer Experience Specialists and Project Managers, delivering best-in-class shopping experiences for millions of users.
To apply for this role you must have experience working as a Front End Developer and using testing / experimentation tools such as VWO, Optimizely, Target or Maxymiser.
The Front End Developer will:
- Build complex A/B, MVT or personalisation tests using Optimizely.
- Collaborate with the Head of Digital Experience to ensure a seamless experience across the platform.
- Follow best practices to enhance website performance.
- Mentor and lead junior developers and remote teams.
- Work in an Agile / SCRUM environment.
To apply for this role, you should be able to show:
- That you have set up and managed A/B, MVT or personalisation campaigns in the past.
- Experience with testing tools such as Target, VWO, Optimizely, Maxymiser etc.
- Work across both responsive and mobile sites.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.