Front End Developer
Central London, London
£35,000 – £45,000 + bonus + benefits
We are hiring for a Front End Developer with experience developing andtesting digital products and services to join a tech company based in Central London.
You will lead on Front End Development for a number of products, working with third party plugins and APIs to create features and increase user engagement and experience.
To apply for this role, you should have experience working as a Front End Developer in an Agile environment across high-volume consumer-facing platforms.
As a Front End Developer, you will:
- Oversee Front End Development across the main B2C website and other digital platforms.
- Develop and test features across both web and native mobile.
- Collaborate with teams of UX and UI on projects.
- Guide development sprints andassist in cross-browser QAT.
- Adhere to coding standards and technical guidelines.
- Stay abreast of new technologies and techniques relevant to the industry.
Ideally, you’ll be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of testing tools, Google Analytics, Google Tag manager.
- Experience working as a Front End Developer.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Experience across a range of CMS’ and Jira.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Experience integrating APIs and plugins.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.