Experience Designer (Manager Level)
Central London, London
£78,000 – £83,000 + benefits + flexible working
Fixed term contract
We’re on the hunt for an Experience Designer to join a global brand at Manager level, crafting best-in-class customer experiences for millions of users around the world.
With work across web, mobile, tablet, retail, VR / AR and product design, no two days will be the same. You will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team to understand user and customer needs with the goal of improving existing and building new customer experiences that lead to a seamless experience, optimised conversion rates and customer satisfaction levels.
To apply for this role, you’ll ideally have a strong Experience Design background and a blended portfolio displaying both production ready User Interface designs and User Experience skills.
The Experience Designer will:
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand customer needs, identifying new product opportunities that solve product problems.
- Be responsible for work across web, mobile, tablet, retail, VR / AR and product design.
- In collaboration with research teams, lead on customer research.
- Take a data-driven approach to product and experience design, looking at both quantitative and qualitative insights.
- Oversee workshops as well as design sprints.
- Work on prototypes, user flows, UX assets and production ready UI designs
The ideal candidate will have:
- Worked as an Experience Designer, Product Designer, UI Designer or UX Designer.
- Skills in the end-to-end Experience and Product Design process, from concepting through to solution design across both UI and UX.
- Collaborated with teams of Product, Engineering, Data, Research and 3rd
- Worked across both web and mobile platforms.
- A customer-centric approach to Experience Design and Product Design.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.