Experience Designer (hybrid UI / UX)
Central London, London
£70,000 – £80,000 + benefits
12-month fixed term contract
Are you a Senior or Lead hybrid UI / UX Designer looking for your next challenge on a global customer experience programme?
This is the chance to work as an Experience Designer and impact customer experiences on a truly global scale.
The work will be across web, mobile / tablet, VR /AR and retail.
Working in a cross-functional team, you will understand rapidly evolving customer needs in a cross-cultural organisation, crafting new experiences, products and features that lead to success across all markets.
This role will suit someone with end-to-end product design experience, having driven the UI & UX vision for new products (from strategy to development and rollout).
As Experience Designer, you will:
- Identify new product opportunities, define problems as well as goals.
- Map user flows and prototype interactions.
- Design products and features across web, mobile, virtual reality and retail.
- Create UX assets as well as detailed UI designs to communicate the new experience.
- Influence business leaders, selling in new products and features.
- Take the lead on customer research in order to identify new innovation opportunities and test new concepts.
- Make informed decisions by analysing both qualitative and quantitative customer insights.
- Facilitate workshops as well as design sprints in order to generate new concepts or build early prototypes.
- Deliver the value proposition and brand voice through design and content.
- Promote creativity and innovation throughout the wider team and company.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with end-to-end product design (concepting to solution design).
- Worked with business, product and engineering teams or partners in the past.
- Driven the UX vision for new products from strategy to development and rollout.
- Cross-platform experience including web, mobile (Android & iOS), tablet and email.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch and rapid prototyping tools.
- Experience designing and conducting research.
- A customer-centric approach to design and an interest in design for digital platforms.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.