Central London, London
£75,000 – £85,000
This is a brilliant opportunity for an Experience Designer to join the global Experience Design (XD) team within a brand known for pioneering customer experiences across their industry.
The Experience Designer will identify new product opportunities and experiences that respond to rapidly evolving customer needs, working across web, mobile, virtual reality and retail.
You will take advantage of a wide range of resources & tools, forming part of a culture that allows you to innovate and impact a global brand, crafting new experiences, products and features that lead to success across all markets.
This role will suit someone with end-to-end product design experience, having driven the UX vision for new products (from strategy to development and rollout).
The Experience Designer will:
- Identify new product opportunities, define problems as well as goals.
- Map user flows and prototype interactions, overseeing the development process.
- Design products and features across web, mobile, virtual reality and retail.
- Create UX assets as well as detailed UI designs to communicate the new experience.
- Influence business leaders, selling in new products and features.
- Take the lead on customer research in order to identify new innovation opportunities and test new concepts.
- Make informed decisions by analysing both qualitative and quantitative customer insights.
- Facilitate workshops as well as design sprints in order to generate new concepts or build early prototypes.
- Deliver the value proposition and brand voice through design and content.
- Promote creativity and innovation throughout the wider team and company.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with end-to-end product design (concepting to solution design).
- Worked with business, product and engineering teams or partners in the past.
- Driven the UX vision for new products from strategy to development and rollout.
- Cross-platform experience including web, mobile (Android & iOS), tablet and email.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch and rapid prototyping tools.
- Experience designing and conducting research.
- A customer-centric approach to design and an interest in design for digital platforms.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, technology, media and marcomms industries.