Experience Design Manager (UX / UI)
Central London, London
£93,000 – £98,000 + 15% bonus + benefits
We’re on the hunt for an Experience Design Manager to craft seamless customer experiences for a global brand across all devices – whether that be web, mobile, tablet, retail, IOT or AR / VR.
In this role, the Experience Design Manager will join an innovation hub and lead a team comprised of both in-house an agency resources, building a unique brand experience along the way.
To be considered for this role, you should have strong Design Leadership experience with a portfolio that showcases hands-on large-scale product or platform design.
The role of an Experience Design Manager
- Own the creative definition and direction of global brand experiences (including style guides, design systems and guidelines).
- Lead on projects, contributing and overseeing to low and high-fidelity UI & UX Designs, QA’ing at all stages on the project.
- Mentor and manage a Design team comprised of both in-house and agency resources.
- Contribute to the improvement of processes and tools in the Experience Design team, collaborating with cross-functional teams of Engineers, Product, Data, Research & Strategy and Business.
To be considered for this position, you should have
- A portfolio demonstrating exceptional end-to-end product or experience design of a large-scale platform or product
- Experience leading and mentoring a team, both in-house and agency resources.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch and rapid prototyping.
- The chance to develop your career with a global, multicultural team working on a fascinating customer experience transformation programme.
- A flexible working environment and the ability to work from home / flexible hours.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension, 26 days holiday (excluding bank holidays).
- Car lease scheme, season ticket loan and cycle to work schemes.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.