Experience Design Manager
Central London, London
£80,000 – £86,000 + benefits
Over the past few years, we’ve scaled the global Customer Experience Team (a hybrid startup-consultancy) in one of the world’s most powerful brands. The team encompasses Strategy, Design, Analytics, Product and Implementation. They design and deliver experiences for customers – connecting the customer’s devices with the brand and world around them.
The Design team is a creative force – a mix of strategists, researchers and designers who deliver a unique brand experience through research, strategy, design and global guidelines and governance. This sets the brand apart from other competitors.
With over 150,000 employees spread across almost 200 countries, our client has innovation at their core and is proud to be building products and services that leave a positive and sustainable impact on society, the environment and in education.
They are an organisation that enrich lives with a cross-functional, international environment built upon transparency and empathy. With almost 40 nationalities in the UK HQ, they embrace diversity and encourage applications from mixed backgrounds, genders, nationalities, ages and lifestyles – seeking to learn from these different perspectives.
The Experience Design Manager is a hands-on leadership role that will manage and contribute to design projects across the core customer journeys.
Responsibilities will include the delivery of UX & UI design across digital channels, management of design team members (in-house and agency partners), leading design projects and contributing directly to these – from ideation to production and global guideline creation.
What will this involve?
- Leading on design projects, defining problems and goals, setting the creative vision and direction.
- Overseeing and, importantly, contributing to both low and high fidelity UX & UI Designs.
- QAing design at all stages to ensure high-quality delivery to market.
- Driving the creative definition and execution of brand experiences, which includes global style guides, design systems and guidelines.
We would like you to have
- A leadership background in UX & UI Design including time with an agency or consultancy.
- A portfolio that showcases exceptional end-to-end design from concept to rollout of a large-scale platform (web and mobile).
- Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch and rapid prototyping tool experience.
- Experience in a global, cross-functional stakeholder environment.
- The chance to develop your career with a global, multicultural team working on a fascinating customer experience transformation programme.
- A flexible working environment and the ability to work from home / flexible hours.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension, 26 days holiday (excluding bank holidays).
- Car lease scheme, season ticket loan and cycle to work schemes.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.