Director, Product Management
Travel Startup (Series C)
Up to €150,000 per annum / €12,500 per month (+ equity + benefits + relocation bonus)
This is a rare opportunity for a Product Leader to join a travel scaleup at an exciting time, having raised $50m in their Series C and now growing in both width and depth.
Solving product problems throughout the travel industry, the Director, Product Management will lead a team of senior and midweight Product Managers across traveller-facing products – these will include products across search, CRO, ranking and UX (web and native mobile).
You will have the opportunity to develop your career and learn from a fantastic VP of Product whilst leading and mentoring three squads (made up of PMs, Engineers and Designers).
The ideal candidate will have worked as a Director of Product on B2C eCommerce products for a well-known startup or larger brand.
As a Director, Product Management, you will:
- Work closely with the VP of Product, overseeing the vision, strategy and roadmap for your three squads.
- Collaborate with team leads and cross-functional teams (including Engineering, Design, BI and Product).
- Mentor a 3-strong team of Product Managers, ensuring both personal and career growth.
- Craft and bring products to life across both web and native mobile.
- Translate business goals into products and feature.
The ideal Product Leader has:
- Led a team of Product Managers working on web and native mobile eCommerce products.
- A strong B2C background across search, discovery, booking, marketing, messaging and retention.
- Good working knowledge of Agile / Scrum and working in squads / tribes.
- Experience with Google Analytics and A/B testing.
For the right candidate, this is the chance to build a legacy in a fast-growing scaleup with fantastic benefits and working culture on offer.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.