Director of SEO
Travel Startup (Series C)
Up to €130,000 per annum + benefits + relocation
We’re hiring for a Director of SEO to help drive organic traffic for a well-known Vienna-based travel startup / scaleup.
You and your team of four will research, analyse and evaluate landing pages, websites and structures, with the chance to have a sizeable impact on a company that counts SEO as one of their biggest traffic drivers.
To apply for this role, you should have experience working as a Director of SEO or similar with strong technical SEO experience.
As a Director of SEO, you will:
- Lead on SEO strategy, managing a 4-strong SEO team to monitor organic traffic and analyse trends in weekly, monthly and yearly patterns.
- Understand user intents and use this understanding to inform SEO decisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and provide info and insights on SEO best practice.
- Analyse crawl and indexing behaviour, developing insights that can be turned into actionable optimisations.
- Discover scalable and measurable ways to increase organic traffic in new areas.
- Perform in depth keyword research to discover optimisation opportunities.
- Use keyword research, technical knowledge and SEO knowledge to write detailed specs for implementation by the Engineering team, including HTML markups, internal linking opportunities, titles, descriptions and sitemaps.
Ideally, you will have:
- In-house SEO experience on a site with 100,000+ pages.
- Leadership experience and a passion for SEO.
- Extensive technical SEO experience.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Search Console.
- Advanced Excel and Google Sheets knowledge.
- Some exposure to HTML, CSS, SQL, JS and PHP.
- Ideas of how to generate new traffic and project revenue.
On offer is the chance to develop your career in a fast-growing startup, taking advantage of travel perks, wonderful offices in a beautiful city alongside a culturally diverse team.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.