€85,000 – €95,000 + benefits
Hybrid working (2 days in the office per week)
We’re helping to build teams at one of the largest and most highly regarded experience design & digital transformation consultancies with offices throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
Our client leverages their multidisciplinary team of 20,000+ across 50+ offices to support the world’s biggest companies with strategic digital and customer experience transformation, working across financial services, retail, teclo, energy, FMCG, and travel sectors.
With a culture centred around people and a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion, our client seeks to prioritise learning and foster a culture of collaboration and openness.
We’re looking for a Digital Strategist to develop digital strategies that leverage digital delivery teams, working with some of the most recognised brands in the world.
- Work directly with clients to define goals, create success metrics, and communicate these out to supporting teams.
- Be a thought leader in the development, management and measurement of digital strategies.
- Interpret and present analytics data, using this data to make relevant adjustments and optimisations.
- Identify opportunities for platform expansion, building business cases drawing from data and insights.
- Educate both clients and internal teams on the product roadmap as new features are planned and released.
- Oversee the design of web platforms and campaign launch strategies.
We would like you to have
- Experience developing complex digital solutions within a digital consultancy / agency environment.
- Deep knowledge of digital, technology and trends across both.
- Strong experience with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- Experience presenting to C-suite stakeholders, demonstrating a strategic approach.
- 6 weeks of annual leave + 1 day per month (RTT)
- Enhanced healthcare scheme
- Navigo card transport
- Restaurant ticket (€8 per day)
- The choice of MacBook or Windows Laptop
- Company phone
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.