€52,000 – €62,000 + benefits
We’re helping to bolster the digital teams at a global SaaS leader with formidable presence across the USA and North America, EMEA, and APAC regions.
Across their 18 international hubs, our client has partnered with over a 1000 of the world’s most recognisable brands, solving challenges across web, programmatic, CRM and brand. Their partners include the likes of Sony, Coca-Cola, Audible, Ikea and John Lewis.
Our client’s culture is centred around people, giving back and innovation. They recognise the need to give back to the communities where they live and work and do this through a combination of volunteering and donations – so far supporting more than 30 different charities worldwide.
Innovation is at the forefront of their business; they boast their own internal innovation lab that seeks to design experiences that challenge the possibilities across the digital landscape.
We’re looking for a Digital Strategist to develop digital strategies that leverage the SaaS platform and digital delivery teams, working with some of the most recognised brands in the world.
- Work directly with clients to define goals, create success metrics, and communicate these out to supporting teams.
- Be a thought leader in the development, management and measurement of digital strategies.
- Guide the implementation of the SaaS platform as a core part of your clients’ digital strategy.
- Interpret and present analytics data, using this data to make relevant adjustments and optimisations.
- Identify opportunities for platform expansion, building business cases drawing from data and insights.
- Educate both clients and internal teams on the product roadmap as new features are planned and released.
- Oversee the design of web platforms and campaign launch strategies.
We would like you to have
- Experience developing complex digital solutions within a SaaS or digital consultancy / agency environment.
- Deep knowledge of digital, technology and trends across both.
- Strong experience with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- Experience presenting to C-suite stakeholders, demonstrating a strategic approach.
- Fluency in German.
- The chance to join a growing global SaaS leader.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Health insurance and life insurance as well as contributory pension scheme.
- Season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and employee assistance programs.
- Employee referral scheme of £500.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.