Central London, London
£45,000 – £50,000 + benefits
This is an opportunity for a Digital Strategist with experience across digital, SaaS, content, social and analytics to join one of the UK’s top 100 digital agencies.
The role of a Digital Strategist:
- Collaborate with clients to identify goals and metrics, communicating these out to internal teams.
- Lead on the integration and sale of a custom SaaS solution – this will form the centre of the overarching digital strategy.
- Interpret data analytics for digital and media, presenting findings to both clients and internal teams.
- Devise and present digital strategies across SaaS, digital, content marketing, social media, and analytics.
- Stay current with industry trends and news and use findings to help craft best-in-class digital strategies.
To apply for this role, you must have:
- Experience as a Digital Strategist, ideally in a digital agency or consultancy.
- Deep knowledge of digital and social channels with a focus on innovation.
- Strong experience using Google Analytics (or similar).
- Client-facing (or stakeholder-facing) experience, with good presentation and communication skills.
- The chance to join a growing agency network, who have successfully completed several acquisitions this year.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Health insurance and life insurance as well as contributory pension scheme.
- Season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and employee assistance programs.
- Employee referral scheme of £500.
Apply now to find out more!
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.