Digital Project Manager
Central London, London
£30,000 – £35,000 + benefits
An award-winning digital agency is hiring for a Digital Project Manager to collaborate with clients as well as teams of developers and designers to deliver website build projects.
Working in an Agile framework, the Digital Project Manager will work closely with the commercial team to ensure project profitability and enhance client satisfaction levels.
To apply for this role, you’ll ideally have experience managing website build projects in an agency environment.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will:
- Oversee the delivery of a number of website builds, ensuring projects are delivered on time, to budget and to brief.
- Collaborate with clients as well as teams of developers, designers, client services and leadership teams to ensure a joined-up project management approach.
- Help improve client satisfaction levels, managing risk and issues.
- Ensure teams and clients are up to date on project status’.
- Contribute to process and digital tool optimisation.
To apply for this role, you should have:
- Experience managing end-to-end website build projects, ideally as a Digital Project Manager.
- A good understanding of tools and technologies including HTML, CSS, CMS’, Google Analytics and PM software.
- A collaborative approach to working with design and development teams.
- Experience developing strong client relationships.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.