Digital Project Manager
Digital Consultancy (Conversion Rate Optimisation)
Central London, London
£35,000 – £40,000 + benefits + remote working options
We’re hiring for a Digital Project Manager to own and develop the delivery of digital projects across multiple clients within a growing conversion rate optimisation consultancy.
Focusing on web design and development projects, you will collaborate with teams of development, design, digital consultants, marketing and leadership to deliver projects on time, to budget and to brief.
This CRO consultancy has a fantastic team culture and work-life balance; this is an opportunity to develop your PM skills alongside and experienced international digital team.
To apply for this role, you’ll ideally have experience working as a Digital Project Manager on website builds, either agency or client side.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and fast-growing team, responsible for the delivery of multiple end-to-end website build projects with a conversion rate optimisation focus.
- Manage multiple client budgets, briefs and schedules on your projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with clients as well as teams of developers, designers, digital consultants, marketeers and leadership to ensure a synced-up project management approach.
- Highlight and manage risk and issues on projects.
- Ensure both internal teams and clients are kept up to date on project status’ and contribute to process and digital tool optimisation.
To apply for this role, you should have:
- Experience juggling multiple simultaneous end-to-end website builds as a Digital Project Manager.
- A collaborative approach as a team player, but equally able to work independently at times.
- Produced project documentation including sitemaps, user journeys, wireframes and user stories in the past.
- A good understanding of tools and technologies including HTML, CSS, various CMS’, Google Analytics, PM software and other digital tools.
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum.
- Experience forging strong client relationships.
For more info on this role, apply now!
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.