Digital Project Manager
Enterprise Technology (SaaS)
Central London, London
£40,000 – £50,000 + bonus + benefits
A global tech leader is hiring for a Digital Project Manager.
Sitting in a product team, youwill work across a diverse mix of projects including consumer-facing web and native mobile builds as well as some more technical projects.
You will be able to develop your skills alongside cross-functional teams of product, data, development and user experience.
To apply for this role, you should have Agile experience delivering website and native app builds as a Digital Project Manager.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will:
- Ensure the timely and on budget delivery of web and native iOS & Android builds for a large consumer audience.
- Work with both on and off-shore development, UX / UI and testing teams.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on projects, identifying risk and issues and highlighting where appropriate.
- Improve processes and documentation throughout the team.
- Contribute to creative, user experience and user testing.
To apply for this role, you must have:
- Digital Project Management experience.
- Delivered consumer-facing website and native iOS & Android builds.
- Agile / SCRUM experience.
- Worked with a range of CMS’ in the past.
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.