Digital Project Manager
Central London, London
£35,000 – £45,000 + bonus + benefits
With retail operations in over fifty countries, this global brand is seeking to bolster their online customer experience across both web and native mobile.
In order to do this, we are hiring for a Digital Project Manager to oversee the re-development of their main, consumer-facing websites and iOS & Android apps.
Why apply for this role?
- End-to-end web and native mobile project management.
- Agile, with training and development provided.
- Remote and flexible working is offered, alongside good benefits and a bonus.
- Collaboration with friendly, cross-cultural teams of Product, UX / UI, and Developers.
- This is the chance to impact customer experiences around the world.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will:
- Work with senior management to define project goals and scope in collaboration with the wider business goals.
- Be accountable for the end-to-end delivery of digital projects, managing brief, budget and schedule and working closely with internal stakeholders and teams.
- Project Manage cross-functional teams of developers, testers, UX, content and creative.
- Identify and manage risk and issues.
- Update both internal teams on project status’ and contribute to process improvement.
To apply for this role, you must have:
- Experience delivering digital projects as a Digital Project Manager.
- Knowledge of both front & back-end technologies plus mobile and cloud infrastructure.
- Familiarity with a range of CMS’.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate your team.
- Experience forging strong client relationships.
Apply now for more info about this role!
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.