Digital Project Manager
Central London, London
£40,000 – £45,000 + bonus
This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to join an innovative tech company based in Central London.
You will collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders to deliver end-to-end digital projects across both web and mobile.
To apply for this role, you should have experience working as a Digital Project Manager managing a range of digital projects, either agency or client side.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will:
- Work with senior management to define project goals and scope in collaboration with the wider business goals.
- Be accountable for the end-to-end delivery of digital projects, managing brief, budget and schedule and working closely with internal stakeholders and teams.
- Project Manage cross-functional teams of developers, testers, UX, content and creative.
- Identify and manage risk and issues.
- Update both internal teams on project status’ and contribute to process improvement.
To apply for this role, you must have:
- Experience delivering digital projects as a Digital Project Manager.
- Knowledge of both front & back-end technologies plus mobile and cloud infrastructure.
- Familiarity with a range of CMS’.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate your team.
- Experience forging strong client relationships.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, technology, media and marcomms industries.