Digital Project Manager (French-speaking)
£40,000 – £50,000
We’re helping to bolster the digital teams at a global SaaS leader with formidable presence across the USA and North America, EMEA, and APAC regions.
Across their 18 international hubs, our client has partnered with over a 1000 of the world’s most recognisable brands, solving challenges across web, programmatic, CRM and brand. Their partners include the likes of Sony, Coca-Cola, Audible, Ikea and John Lewis.
Our client’s culture is centred around people, giving back and innovation. They recognise the need to give back to the communities where they live and work and do this through a combination of volunteering and donations – so far supporting more than 30 different charities worldwide.
Innovation is at the forefront of their business; they boast their own internal innovation lab that seeks to design experiences that challenge the possibilities across the digital landscape.
We’re looking for a French-speaking Digital Project Manager to oversee end-to-end digital solutions to some of the most recognisable brands in the world.
What will this involve?
- Leading on multiple simultaneous projects, overseeing comms, scope, statements of work, timeline and budget.
- Building detailed project plans and communicating project performance throughout the project lifecycle to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintaining and updating project documentation.
- Project managing cross-functional teams (UX, UI, engineering, QA, content) to deliver high-quality work, on time and within budget.
- Managing and mitigating risk, forecasting development timelines and budgets.
- Ensuring digital solutions adhere to web standards, QA principles, usability and web analytics best practices.
We would like you to have
- Experience working as a Digital Project Manager on responsive web and app projects – digital agency experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of usability principles, accessibility and web standards.
- Experience with project management tools such as Smartsheet, Basecamp and JIRA.
- Strong client-facing and analytical skills.
- Fluency in French is essential.
- The chance to join a growing global SaaS leader.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Health insurance and life insurance as well as contributory pension scheme.
- Season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and employee assistance programs.
- Employee referral scheme of £500.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.