Digital Project Manager
Central London, London
£40,000 – £50,000 + benefits
A global creative agency is seeing continued growth in their digital arm and is hiring for an experienced Digital Project Manager to work across their flagship account, among others.
The new Digital PM will work across a variety of projects with a focus on large-scale platform builds (mobile and web). This is a chance to hone your craft with both internal and external teams of Developers, Designers, Client Services & Data in a creative & collaborative environment.
To apply for this role, you will need experience working as a Digital Project Manager on the delivery of website builds, ideally in an agency environment.
The role of a Digital Project Manager
- Responsible for the delivery of large-scale web, mobile and custom SaaS platforms for a handful of big-name consumer brands.
- Manages the output of Development & Design (including UX) teams, ensuring that the brief agreed with the client is met on time and within budget.
- Runs projects in a hybrid Agile-Waterfall framework, having an appreciation for both methodologies and supporting on sprints, retrospectives and budgets.
- Identifies and manages risk, flagging any potential issues to clients and management where appropriate.
To apply, you will ideally have:
- Managed platform builds across web and mobile as a Digital Project Manager (ideally agency-side).
- Experience using Agile / Scrum frameworks on development projects.
- An eye for design and a good grounding in tech, with knowledge of various CMS’, development languages and testing.
- Used a range of project management tools and systems, including the likes of JIRA and MS Projects.
- The chance to develop your career in a global creative agency with a strong digital delivery team.
- Flexible working, with hours that work around you.
- 26 days holiday (including your birthday & three days off at Christmas) + bank holidays.
- Enhanced company pension contribution, private healthcare and dental cover.
- Discretionary bonus, Life assurance (4x salary), Cycle To Work.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.