Digital Project Manager
Central London, London (with remote working)
£35,000 – £40,000 + bonus + benefits
We’re hiring for a Digital Project Manager to join a digital consultancy and oversee web build projects for a number of clients.
What does a Digital Project Manager do?
- Manages the delivery of web builds, with multiple projects on the go and any given time.
- Oversees budgets, puts together timelines and ensures projects meet the brief set.
- Hands-on with wireframing (top level) for websites.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of Designers and Developers – both internal and external.
- Identify and manage risk, ensuring that both management and clients are aware of any issues.
To apply, you should have:
- Overseen website build projects in an agency environment.
- Some experience wireframing for websites.
- Used a range of Project Management tools and systems in the past.
- The chance to join a progressive business with a culture that allows remote working (with occasional meetings in their Central London office).
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- A day off for your birthday and two charity days.
- Subsidised pension.
Apply now to find out more!
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.