Digital Project Manager
Central London, London
£35,000 – £45,000 + benefits
Are you a Digital Project Manager looking to further your passion for building web and mobile platforms in a creative environment?
One of the UK’s most exciting creative agencies – defined by their forward-thinking clients and creative awards – is hiring for a Digital Project Manager to work across a handful of B2C brands.
In this role, you’ll work with both internal and external teams including Engineering, Design, Client Services and Data, delivering a range of digital projects including native iOS & Android, web, and the occasional custom SaaS build.
What are the responsibilities of a Digital Project Manager?
- Ensures the timely delivery of web, mobile and custom SaaS projects for big-name consumer brands.
- Manages budgets and puts together appropriate timelines, ensuring that the team hit the required brief.
- Supports and maintains the Agile / Scrum framework, managing sprints, retrospectives and backlogs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams – both internal and external.
- Identify and manage risk, ensuring that senior management and clients are aware of any issues.
The ideal Digital Project Manager has:
- Managed digital projects – these could be website or mobile app builds, with budgets of no less than £250k.
- Experience in Agile / Scrum in an agency environment.
- Used a range of project management tools and systems including JIRA and MS Projects.
Apply now to find out more!
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.