Digital Project Manager
Central London, London
£35,000 – £45,000 + benefits
This is a chance for a Digital Project Manager with experience managing design & development projects to join one of the UK’s top digital agencies.
In this role, you’ll be mentored by a very experienced Group Project Director, furthering your knowledge of Project Management and development methodologies including Agile, Scrum and Waterfall.
As a Digital Project Manager in this 15-strong PM team, you will be tasked with leading teams of Developers, Designers, Content Writers and Testers to deliver web and mobile build projects on time, to brief and within budget.
To apply for this role, you should have experience working as a Digital Project Manager in an agency or consultancy environment, delivering end-to-end web and / or mobile builds.
As a Digital Project Manager, you’ll:
- Ensure the timely delivery of web and mobile builds, responsible for ensuring that the brief is delivered within budget.
- Build and maintain client relationships with senior clients across the FTSE 100 and Fortune 500.
- Work with and manage teams of Developers, Designers (including UX and UI), QA / Testers and Content Writers.
- Create structured project plans and project documentation that can be easily interpreted by team members and management.
- Manage risk and issues on your projects, escalating where appropriate to the Group Project Director.
- Work in a hybrid Agile / Waterfall framework, remaining flexible at all times with methodologies and frameworks to ensure the best approach per client and project.
To apply for this role, you must have:
- Digital Project Management experience at a midweight level – or experience managing projects in an Account Management / Client Services capacity.
- Client-facing agency or consultancy experience.
- Experience working with of Agile, Scrum and Waterfall.
We’d love to tell you more about this role – apply now for more details!
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.