Digital Project Manager
Central London, London
£35,000 – £45,000 + benefits
We’re hiring for a French-speaking Digital Project Manager to oversee end-to-end website build projects across a number of high-profile global brands.
The Digital Project Manager will collaborate closely with internal teams including Developers, UI Designers, UX Designers, Copy, Strategy and Client Services to ensure that projects are delivered on time, to budget and to brief.
This is a bi-lingual role – you will be working with both French and English-speaking clients, thus require fluency in both languages.
To apply for this role, you will be able to demonstrate experience managing website build projects in an Agile framework.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will:
- Lead on a number of website build projects, developing detailed project plans.
- Be responsible for the delivery of projects on time, ensuring that teams are within budget and hitting the client brief.
- Maintain and manage all project plan documentation.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams including Tech, Design, Client Services and Leadership teams.
- Work closely with the Client Services team and end clients, helping to develop client relationships.
- Identify project risks, addressing concerns early with Leadership teams.
The ideal Digital Project Manager will have:
- Fluency in both French and English.
- Working knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall frameworks / methodologies.
- Strong experience managing digital projects, including end-to-end website builds.
- Used Jira, Basecamp, Smartsheets or similar in the past.
- A collaborative approach to project management, working closely with Tech, Design and Client teams to ensure a joined up project management approach.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.