Digital Project Manager
Central London, London
£30,000 – £40,000 + benefits
A mid-sized digital agency is hiring for a Digital Project Manager to deliver a number of web build projects.
Collaborating with clients as well as internal teams of developers and designers, you will work in a hybrid Agile / Waterfall framework. You’ll ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget, and to brief, ensuring project profitability and enhancing client satisfaction levels.
To apply for this role, you’ll have experience managing website build projects in an agency environment.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will:
- Ensure the timely delivery of website builds projects, ensuring that teams hit the brief set and are within budget.
- Work closely with internal teams of developers, designers, client services and leadership.
- Collaborate with clients on projects.
- Partner with the Client Service team, helping to raise client satisfaction levels.
- Manage risk and issues.
- Ensure teams and clients are up to date on project status’.
- Contribute to process and digital tool optimisation.
To apply for this role, you should have:
- Managed end-to-end website build projects as a Digital Project Manager or Website Project Manager.
- Used various tools and technologies in the past, including HTML, CSS, CMS’, Google Analytics and PM software.
- A collaborative approach to working with design and development teams.
- Experience developing strong client relationships.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.