Digital Project Director
Central London, London
£70,000 – £80,000 + benefits
We are hiring for a Digital Project Director to join a digital agency and lead a 3-strong team of PMs to deliver a mix of website builds and integrated campaigns.
You will work closely with the Delivery Director to ensure work is delivered to a high standard, putting processes and systems in place to enable PM teams to deliver stunning creative and sound technical work for clients.
To apply for this role, you should have experience managing a team of Digital PMs and delivering large-scale website builds.
As a Digital Project Director, you will:
- Lead and mentor a team of three Digital Project Managers.
- Be responsible for the delivery of a number of website builds and integrated campaigns (across TV, radio, video, social, print).
- Ensure your teams adopt a collaborative approach to project development by working closely with cross-functional teams.
- Identify and manage risk throughout your projects, managing the correct escalation processes.
- Train junior team members on Agile / SCRUM frameworks.
To apply for this role, you should have:
- Experience leading a team of PMs, either as a Digital Project Director or Senior Digital Project Manager.
- Managed a wide range of digital projects, from website builds to integrated campaigns.
- Agile / SCRUM experience.
- Strong knowledge of front and back-end technologies and deployed solutions across a range of CMS’.
- Client facing experience.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.