Digital Programme Manager
Central London, London
£78,000 – £83,000 + benefits + flexible working
This is an opportunity for a Digital Programme Manager with global digital delivery experience to oversee a large portfolio of work on a customer experience and digital transformation programme.
Working in an innovative brand seeking to deliver the best-in-class customer experience across web, mobile, VR/AR, tablet and retail, you will collaborate with multiple teams (including Product, Customer Experience, Engineering, Experience Design) to ensure that barriers between regional markets are broken down.
To apply for this role, you should have Agile / SCRUM Programme Management experience overseeing large-scale and B2C digital programmes.
As a Digital Programme Manager, you will:
- Manage a number of workstreams and teams to ensure the timely delivery on a global customer experience platform.
- Collaborate with teams, including Product, Customer Experience, Development, Experience design, developing and delivering new user and customer experiences across the platform.
- Be ultimately responsible for the budgets, briefs and schedules within your portfolio of work, supported by a PMO team.
- Ensure stakeholders and leadership teams are aware of any issues or risks to the platform.
- Act as the regional point of contact and leader on the programme of work.
To apply for this role, you should be able to show:
- That you have experience working as a Digital Programme Manager on a B2C platform.
- Experience across web, mobile, tablet and ideally AR/VR & retail.
- Strong communication, leadership and influencing skills as well as a collaborative approach.
- Agile / SCRUM experience alongside knowledge of JIRA.
- That you have worked with senior stakeholder and C-Suite members in the past.
- Knowledge of web apps, information systems, digital marketing solutions and social media platforms.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.