Digital Product Owner
Central London, London
£65,000 – £75,000 + 15% bonus + benefits + flexible working
We’re hiring for a Product Owner to join a global brand with a reputation for crafting best-in-class digital products, driving, owning and developing the product vision and strategy.
You’ll get the chance to work across both web and mobile products on a global scale, collaborating with teams and stakeholders around the world to understand and translate business cases into functional requirements, owning the product roadmap along the way.
If you want to join an experienced Digital team in a global company that puts innovation at the heart of what they do, apply now.
As a Product Owner, you will:
- Be responsible for a number of workstreams on this global digital platform build and transformation.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and teams to understand business needs and strategies.
- Take ownership for product vision and roadmap across your workstreams.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure stories are delivered within sprints alongside the release plan, acting as a scrum Product Owner.
- Manage development vendors as well as in-house technical teams.
- Act as a product champion throughout the company.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in a product function – either as a Product Owner or Product Manager – on a large-scale platform build.
- Working knowledge of web platforms, applications, information systems and digital marketing solutions as well as development languages and infrastructure.
- Used Jira in the past.
- Knowledge of digital customer experiences and transformation.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, written and communication skills.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, technology, media and marcomms industries.