Digital Product Manager
Central London, London
£45,000 – £55,000 + bonus + benefits
We have an exciting new role for a Digital Product Manager to join a well-funded and well-backed startup in the InsureTech industry.
You’ll be responsible for shaping and driving the product roadmap, strategy and vision across a number of innovative business streams.
With new products in the pipeline, the Digital Product Manager will collaborate with leadership, business and technical teams, whilst understanding user needs to build both B2C and B2B products (web, mobile and SaaS).
This is a great chance for a Digital Product Manager to fast-track their career, with the view of developing into a Head of Product role in the future.
To apply you should have Agile Product Management experience across web and mobile products (either as a Product Manager or Product Owner).
The Product Manager will:
- Collaborate with leadership, business and technical teams, shaping the product strategy across a number of products.
- Respond to rapidly evolving user needs across multiple devices.
- Define product strategies that align with both business and customer needs.
- Manage sprints, standups, ceremonies and releases in an Agile framework.
- Analyse competitor products.
- Work with agency partners and internal teams to produce wireframes & write user stories.
- Own and drive the product roadmap.
To apply for this role, you’ll ideally have:
- A background in Product Management, either a Digital Product Manager or Product Owner.
- Managed web or mobile products in the past.
- Knowledge of web and mobile applications, information architecture, user experience best practice and web technologies.
- Knowledge of various tools & systems including Jira, Confluence, Content Management Systems, Google Analytics & Tag Manager.
- Strong communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.