Digital Marketing Manager
£30,000 – £40,000 + bonus + benefits
(Minimum 2-days per month in the London office)
Following on from an exceptionally strong 2020, we’re continuing to support growth at a global leader in healthcare market research.
With a formidable presence across Europe, the US and Asia, our client is a publicly listed company that has grown through acquisition to provide a diversified offering to the healthcare and life science industry.
Their products and services expand beyond market research to tech, medical education and comms, clinical development and ethical drug promotion. This cross-functional approach has enabled continued organic business development.
The global research arm prides itself on providing high-quality market research, recruitment and support to over 70 countries. They draw from the most advanced statistical and attitudinal methodologies, in turn allowing their clients to provide world-leading offerings.
This is a strategic multichannel Digital Marketing Manager role and an opportunity to carve your career within a new team. You will support the Head of Marketing in building a Digital Marketing function within the business.
What you’ll be involved with
- Reporting and analysing data from multichannel marketing campaigns.
- Making evidence-based recommendations to improve user journeys and usability on web.
- Implementing best-practice SEM approaches including paid advertising and on-page optimisation.
- Working with Community Managers to run monthly campaigns reviews in order to track campaign effectiveness and improve future campaign performance.
- Collaborating with the wider marketing team to develop digital strategies.
A Digital Marketing manager should have
- Worked as a Digital Marketing Manager, either for a brand or agency.
- Strong knowledge of campaign reporting and analytics.
- The ability use data to inform future campaign strategies.
- Experience with social media planning (including paid).
- Healthcare experience is desirable but not essential.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Private healthcare for you and your family.
- A competitive pension plan and 4x life cover.
- Subsidised gym membership and Perkbox.
- Cycle to Work and Season Ticket Loan schemes.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.