Up to £40,000 (negotiable) + 6% bonus + benefits
London (hybrid or remote working)
We’re continuing to search for exceptional talent to join a 2000-strong global health innovation company spanning healthcare, marketing, communications, and tech.
With data at their core – driven by their 150-strong global team of Data Scientists, Analysts and Researchers – their clients benefit from the latest advances in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
The London office is 250-strong and is one of 18 offices located in major healthcare hubs around the world. They are a friendly and social bunch with an entrepreneurial spirit, working with 24 of the top 25 pharma brands including Roche, Bayer and GSK as well a number of biotech, medical devices and tech startups.
Their mission is to make the world a healthier place through effective healthcare marketing and communications. In order to fulfil this, they cultivate a diverse culture that is reflective of the world around us.
We’re looking for a Digital Manager to join the growing digital team in London.
Working with top pharma companies worldwide, this is a strategic role that collaborates with teams around the world to devise client-led digital and social strategies.
For this role, we’re looking for someone with experience building digital strategies and a background in healthcare – this can either be experience in the healthcare industry or a science related degree.
As a Digital Manager, you will
- Manage the day-to-day contact and digital & social services across a number of accounts.
- Propose activation ideas that engage healthcare audiences, including HCPs and patients.
- Ensure client feedback is gathered & understood by the Activation team.
- Lead client calls and meetings, ensuring project progress and managing timelines.
- Manage social project finances – budgeting, resourcing & staffing allocation, raising invoices.
- Share digital POVs and industry updates with internal and client teams.
- Partner with creative teams to develop multichannel content and campaigns.
- Work with performance measurement teams to gather metrics for reporting.
- Draft SOWs, contracts, presentations, creative / analytics briefs.
A Digital Manager should have
- Experience working in the healthcare industry, ideally with various audiences such as HCPs and patients OR have a scientific education background (undergrad degree or above).
- Confidence with functionality and strategies behind digital and social media programmes and best practices across major platforms.
- Experience across various digital and social platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube, programmatic, Google Display, Google Search.
- Experience using social management tools, measurement platforms, and advertising platforms, such as a Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Ads, Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Khoros,
- Strong presentation, analytical, communication skills.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + an extra 4 days off at Christmas.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension plan (6%), income protection, life assurance.
- Health cash plan, wellness allowance and mental wellbeing programme.
- The opportunity to take a paid sabbatical after 5 years of service.
- Cycle to work scheme and a remote GP service.
- Wellness and education programmes.
- Ongoing training and development.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.