£30,000 – £40,000 + 4% bonus + benefits
Off the back of a very successful 2020, we’re continuing to search for exceptional talent to join an integrated healthcare marketing and communications agency.
With data at their core – driven by their 150-strong global team of Data Scientists, Analysts and Researchers – their clients benefit from the latest advances in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
The London office is 200-strong and is one of 18 offices located in major healthcare hubs around the world. They are a friendly and social bunch with an entrepreneurial spirit, working with 24 of the top 25 pharma brands including Roche, Bayer and GSK as well a number of biotech, medical devices and tech startups.
Their mission is to make the world a healthier place through effective healthcare marketing and communications. In order to fulfil this, they cultivate a diverse culture that is reflective of the world around us.
Digital Designers bring fresh eyes to client websites, social media and other assets with a passion for digital, UI and UX.
Some of the things you’ll be involved with
- Producing high quality responsive digital designs for clients including websites, social media, banners, emails.
- Collaborating with inhouse teams (Development, Design, UX) on design best-practice, usability and functionality.
- Designing visual imagery in line with company branding and client requirements.
- Ensuring accessibility standards are adhered to.
A Digital Designer should have
- Experience working as a Digital Designer – agency and / or healthcare experience are nice-to-haves.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and XD (Sketch would be nice).
- Strong typography, layout and composition skills.
- Illustration skills (nice to have).
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + an extra 4 days off at Christmas.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension plan (6%), income protection, life assurance.
- Health cash plan, wellness allowance and mental wellbeing programme.
- The opportunity to take a paid sabbatical after 5 years of service.
- Cycle to work scheme and a remote GP service.
- Wellness and education programmes.
- Ongoing training and development.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.