£30,000 – £40,000 + 4% bonus + benefits
Off the back of a very successful 2020, we’re continuing to search for exceptional talent to join an integrated healthcare marketing and communications agency.
With data at their core – driven by their 150-strong global team of Data Scientists, Analysts and Researchers – their clients benefit from the latest advances in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
The London office is 200-strong and is one of 18 offices located in major healthcare hubs around the world. They are a friendly and social bunch with an entrepreneurial spirit, working with 24 of the top 25 pharma brands including Roche, Bayer and GSK as well a number of biotech, medical devices and tech startups.
Their mission is to make the world a healthier place through effective healthcare marketing and communications. In order to fulfil this, they cultivate a diverse culture that is reflective of the world around us.
Digital Copywriters work across a diverse array of work, from social to websites to thought-leadership blogs with the occasional banners and emails. Above all, Digital Copywriters push boundaries and tell stories.
Some of the things you’ll be involved with
- Develop an understanding of your audience and their interests, adopting a UX mindset when developing copy.
- Identify key messages and how to communicate this, powerfully.
- Writing website copy, blog posts, paid ads, social media content, digital whitepapers, emails, banners.
- Collaborating with Art, Design and Tech colleagues to help craft exceptional user journeys through omnichannel campaigns.
- Working with Senior Copywriters and Client Services to ensure client briefs are adhered to.
A Digital Copywriter should have
- Exceptional writing skills across different styles, perspectives, personalities and tones.
- Strong digital experience, comfortable with headlines, call-to-actions and conversion-optimised subject lines.
- An understanding of what it takes to write copy for UX – including navigational elements and notifications.
- Knowledge of copy for search including writing metadata.
- Agency, healthcare and / or a marketing, journalism, science or creative writing qualification would be of benefit in this role.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + an extra 4 days off at Christmas.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension plan (6%), income protection, life assurance.
- Health cash plan, wellness allowance and mental wellbeing programme.
- The opportunity to take a paid sabbatical after 5 years of service.
- Cycle to work scheme and a remote GP service.
- Wellness and education programmes.
- Ongoing training and development.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.