Digital Campaign Executive
£22,000 – £28,000 + bonus + benefits
Following on from a number of new business wins, we’ve partnered with a digital growth agency in the fast-growing healthcare space. Our client crafts online experiences for healthcare businesses across the UK, building digital growth programmes that align with client growth.
The opportunity? As an early employee, you will learn from a very experienced Digital Leader – someone who has set up and managed successful businesses. Boosted by current client growth trajectory, there is an opportunity to step into a leadership position as the company grows.
The work? As a digitally focused agency, they work across the entire Conversion Rate Optimisation spectrum. This can include web and UX, social, paid media, SEO, CRM and email.
Employee development is seen as core to their success – so this is a good chance to learn new and brush up on existing skills. Additionally, as a startup they offer great work-life balance including the ability to work remotely.
We are looking for a hands-on Digital Campaign Executive to oversee the management, design and execution of client campaigns.
Some of the things you’ll be involved in
- Collaborate with client services teams to plan and deliver digital strategies and campaigns that meet client goals.
- Be hands-on with content creation, including design and copywriting for social media, Google Posts, retargeting, and emails.
- Manage company social media accounts design and execute client social media campaigns.
- Set up and run A/B tests and other CRO-related functions.
- Design and set up email marketing campaigns, marketing automations and CRM setup for clients.
- Working on client-led local SEO strategy focused on Google My Business.
A Digital Campaign Executive should have
- Hands-on experience in a digital role (Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Coordinator, Digital Campaign Executive or similar).
- Experience with graphics software, e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Canva.
- Familiarity with Facebook and Instagram for business.
- An understanding of how digital marketing channels function, including social media, paid advertising, email marketing and SEO.
- Experience with an email marketing system or CRM.
- Some experience using a CMS.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off.
- Flexible working over Christmas / New Year in addition to holiday allowance.
- Bonus scheme.
- A budget for tailored learning plan, including industry events.
- Company laptop.
- Pension contributions.
- WeWork membership.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.