Digital and Social Manager
£40,000 – £49,000 + 6% bonus + benefits
Off the back of a very successful 2020, we’re continuing to search for exceptional talent to join an integrated healthcare marketing and communications agency.
With data at their core – driven by their 150-strong global team of Data Scientists, Analysts and Researchers – their clients benefit from the latest advances in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
The London office is 200-strong and is one of 18 offices located in major healthcare hubs around the world. They are a friendly and social bunch with an entrepreneurial spirit, working with 24 of the top 25 pharma brands including Roche, Bayer and GSK as well a number of biotech, medical devices and tech startups.
Their mission is to make the world a healthier place through effective healthcare marketing and communications. In order to fulfil this, they cultivate a diverse culture that is reflective of the world around us.
We’re hiring for a Digital and Social Manager – a curious digital and social native who enjoys being part of a collaborative and innovative team.
- Manage the day-to-day client contact and services across 3-4 digital and social accounts.
- Draft social media statements of work, contracts, presentations, creative / analytics briefs.
- Execute client requests, both ad-hoc and planned.
- Gather client feedback and communicate this effectively to the social media team.
- Manage project progress and timelines.
- Lead on client calls / meetings.
- Manage social project finance including budgets, resources, invoicing.
- Support with new business development.
A Digital and Social Manager should be
- A paid media specialist, having worked as a Paid Media Manager, Social Media Manager, Digital Manager or similar.
- Experienced with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Knowledgeable across digital, able to advise on multichannel approaches.
- Up to date on the latest social media tools and technologies, with the ability to suggest new platform opportunities.
- An analytical thinker, with experience using analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + an extra 4 days off at Christmas.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension plan (6%), income protection, life assurance.
- Health cash plan, wellness allowance and mental wellbeing programme.
- The opportunity to take a paid sabbatical after 5 years of service.
- Cycle to work scheme and a remote GP service.
- Wellness and education programmes.
- Ongoing training and development.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.