£33,000 – £37,000 + 10% bonus + benefits
London (2 days per week in the office)
Our client is a global strategic technology and payments partner. They deliver seamless personalised shopping experiences to over 29m international shoppers, who in turn generate €22.9bn revenue.
With 2,000 employees spread across 50 countries, they integrate with 300,000 point of sale systems in a number of luxury retailers and brands including Harrods, Selfridges, John Lewis, Liberty’s, Apple, Cartier, De Beers, Hermès, Rolex, Dior and Jimmy Choo.
Their products include tax-free shopping, smart data and intelligence, marketing and sales, POS technology and payment solutions.
The Digital Analyst functions as the Google specialist within the customer experience team, supporting data and product teams in building the right tracking and monitoring ecosystem for customer engagement across both web and mobile.
This will involve identifying interactions that need to be tracked and working with developers to ensure the correct tags are implemented. The Digital Analyst is also responsible for structuring Google tools for reporting, and creating conversion funnels & reports.
The Digital Analyst will also be responsible for the development of dashboards and reports to support with an improved view of how customers are engaging with products and services.
As a Digital Analyst, you will:
- Oversee the process to improve customer insight and measure customer success across different channels and customer segments.
- Deliver the testing programme, supporting with A/B and multivariate tests.
- Develop ways to automate reporting that highlights key KPIs and metrics.
- Present data insights in a digestible way for non-technical stakeholders and providing data-driven recommendations and analysis to senior management teams.
- Collaborate with digital teams to understand analysis and insight requirements.
- Debug, prioritise and escalate analytics defects, ensuring that the right data is captured in the right place at the right time.
- Champion the use of digital data and the importance of online measurement and performance optimisation with the customer experience team and wider business.
To apply, you should have
- Experience working as a Digital Analyst, Marketing Analyst or Data Analyst, ideally within a B2C environment.
- Strong Google Analysts experience including Google Analytics 4.
- Full understanding of Google Analytics reports – metrics, dimensions, custom events and Google Analytics data structure.
- Expertise on Google Tag Management.
- An understanding of data ingestions and report-building.
- Strong excel skills and an understanding of web & marketing analytics best practices.
- Experience with a visualisation tool such as Tableau, Power BI or Google Data Studio.
The perks include
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- An extra day off for moving to a new house; 2 days off for your wedding; 3 days off for charity / community days.
- Private healthcare and medical cashback plan.
- Competitive pension plan.
- Virgin gym membership.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.