£30,000 – £40,000 + bonus + benefits
Following on from a number of new business wins, we’ve partnered with a digital growth agency in the fast-growing healthcare space. Our client crafts online experiences for healthcare businesses across the UK, building digital growth programmes that align with client growth.
The opportunity? As an early employee, you will learn from a very experienced Digital Leader – someone who has set up and managed successful businesses. Boosted by current client growth trajectory, there is an opportunity to step into a leadership position as the company grows.
The work? As a digitally focused agency, they work across the entire Conversion Rate Optimisation spectrum. This can include web and UX, social, paid media, SEO, CRM and email.
Employee development is seen as core to their success – so this is a good chance to learn new and brush up on existing skills. Additionally, as a startup they offer great work-life balance including the ability to work remotely – during and after covid.
Digital Consultants are digital natives with experience in client services. Relationship management is key alongside strong knowledge of digital.
Some of the things you’ll be involved in
- Managing client relationships and developing these into partnerships, spotting new business opportunities where possible.
- Gathering requirements and translating these into digital experiences.
- Working with Delivery teams to plan and deliver digital strategies.
- Briefing Design, Development and Paid Media teams on new and optimisation of existing websites and campaigns.
- Analysing key metrics and producing presentations and reports for clients and leadership.
- Ensuring campaign performance meets client and business targets.
A Digital Consultant should have
- Experience managing client or stakeholder relationships, working as a Digital Account Manager, Digital Consultant, Digital Marketing Manager or similar.
- Strong knowledge of CRO, web and UX, social media, PPC, retargeting, email marketing, local SEO, organic SEO and CRM.
- Hands-on campaign management experience.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off.
- Flexible working over Christmas / New Year.
- A budget for training and industry events.
- Pension contributions.
- Private members club / co-working membership.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.