Data Visualisation Specialist
Central London, London
£55,000 – £65,000
This is a new role for a Data Visualisation Specialist to support with the operationalisation of dashboards across Marketing, Sales and Finance functions for a global brand.
To apply, you should have a background working on data projects, experience with data visualisation tools and strong SQL skills.
The role of a Data Visualisation Specialist
- Collaborate with Data Analysts and Business Intelligence teams to contribute to the adoption of intelligent data reporting and dashboards across a global environment.
- Create rapid prototypes for dashboards using both standard BI tools and open libraries such as D3.
- Draw from UX and data visualisation best practice to ensure that the dashboards are both actionable and intuitive to the relevant stakeholder (Marketing, Sales, Finance).
- Craft infographic stories for weekly reports and newsletters, ensuring the understanding and adoption of data across the business.
To be considered for this position, you should have
- Worked on data projects in a global business environment.
- Strong hands-on SQL skills.
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Power BI and D3.
- Knowledge of UX and data best-practices when it comes to the presentation and visualisation of dashboards at a senior level.
- Good stakeholder management and organisation skills.
Some of the benefits
- The chance to develop your career with a global, multicultural team working on a fascinating customer experience transformation programme.
- A flexible working environment and the ability to work from home / flexible hours.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension, 26 days holiday (excluding bank holidays).
- Car lease scheme, season ticket loan and cycle to work schemes.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.