Data Visualisation Specialist
£60,000 – £65,000 + benefits
Over the last few years, we have built an in-house Global Data Analytics & Reporting function for one of the world’s most powerful brands.
This team is part of a larger Customer Experience team and takes a data-driven approach to delivering reliable insights across the business – in turn delivering the best customer experience and optimal economic value.
They draw from both customer and business data to explain the past, optimise the present, and predict the future.
With over 150,000 employees spread across almost 200 countries, our client has innovation at their core and is proud to be building products and services that leave a positive and sustainable impact on society, the environment and in education.
They are an organisation that enrich lives with a cross-functional, international environment built upon transparency and empathy. With almost 40 nationalities in the UK HQ, they embrace diversity and encourage applications from mixed backgrounds, genders, nationalities, ages and lifestyles – seeking to learn from these different perspectives.
The Data Visualisation Specialist supports with the operationalisation of dashboards across Marketing, Sales and Finance functions on a global scale.
It is a hybrid role in which you will combine your Data and Design skills, ensuring that visualisations are well-presented to executive teams.
What will this involve?
- Collaborating with Data Analysts and Business Intelligence teams to contribute to the adoption of intelligent data reporting and dashboards across a global environment.
- Creating rapid prototypes for dashboards using both standard BI tools and open libraries such as D3.
- Drawing from UX and data visualisation best practice to ensure that the dashboards are both actionable and intuitive to the relevant stakeholders (Marketing, Sales, Finance).
- Crafting infographic stories for weekly reports and newsletters, ensuring the understanding and adoption of data across the business.
We would like you to have
- Worked on data projects in a global business environment.
- Strong hands-on SQL skills.
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Power BI and D3.
- Knowledge of UX and data best-practices when it comes to the presentation and visualisation of dashboards at a senior level.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and organisation skills.
- The chance to develop your career with a global, multicultural team working on a fascinating customer experience transformation programme.
- A flexible working environment and the ability to work from home / flexible hours.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension, 26 days holiday (excluding bank holidays).
- Car lease scheme, season ticket loan and cycle to work schemes.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.