Data Science Lead
£90,000 – £100,000 + bonus
Central London, London
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Data Science Lead to join the global digital transformation team of a brand pioneering customer experiences across their industry.
The Data Science Lead will define the roadmap for Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning and AI on a global scale.
What does it look like day to day?
- Day to day management of the Data Science Team.
- Driving statistical methodologies and rising above the data to deliver actionable insights to senior stakeholders.
- Working in a hands-on management capacity, you will build models as well as staying at the forefront of innovation within Data Science, AI, Machine Learning and how they relate in a commercial context.
- Working with Marketing and Data development teams to explore customer journeys and pathways including attribution and personalisation.
- Exploring Big Data Analytics and bridging the gaps between the team and technology infrastructure.
You will be working with unstructured data, liaising with customer, web development, project and programme teams to deliver a new global customer experience platform.
This is an opportunity where you will influence key stakeholders and play a key role in the execution of projects.
Based in amazing offices in the West End, you will join a talented and inspirational team, taking advantage of a wide range of resources & tools.
You will form part of a culture that allows you to innovate and impact a global brand.
What do I need to be considered?
- Your academic qualifications have been the building blocks for your interest in all things data science.
- Having worked within Data Science (be it within an agency or in-house), you will have a solid understanding of advanced analytics applied to marketing effectiveness, customer behaviour and insights.
- Your ability to clearly define and explain the complexities of high-level statistical research to non-technical teams and stakeholders will allow you to be influential in helping to define business strategies.
- As an experienced manager, you will be comfortable managing intelligent and confident people, leading by example and contributing to the collaborative nature of the team.
- Confident in using advanced analytics tools such as Python, R, C++ (or equivalent) with a working knowledge of Tensor Flow, Spark ML, CNTK, Torch, Caffe.
This is an opportunity to join a project that will define your career as well as the future of this brand. If this sounds like something you want to join? Apply NOW!
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, technology, media and marcomms industries.