Data Protection Officer
£100,000 – £120,000 + bonus + benefits
A global software enterprise is hiring for Data Protection Officer to manage and implement all data protection processes to ensure full GDPR Compliance.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative leader in the tech and software field, responsible for building market leading CRM and automation tools
This role would suit someone with extensive knowledge of GDPR and ePrivacy, working as a Data Protection Officer or similar.
As Data Protection Officer, you will:
- Work with the Information Commissioners Office to ensure full compliance.
- Operate the existing GDPR compliance project and assess GDPR risks, advising relevant stakeholders on corrective actions.
- Define and update policies and procedures to ensure full compliance.
- Advise operational managers on Data Protection Impact Assessments, data minimisations principles and privacy by design.
- Implement best practices relating to personal data, participating in the detection, reporting and resolution of any data breaches.
- Conduct internal audits to ensure compliance with data privacy rules.
- Maintain necessary GDPR documentation.
You should have:
- Extensive knowledge of GDPR and ePrivacy.
- Experience overseeing internal audits to drive continuous improvement.
- Experience negotiating with vendor/client data protection professionals.
- Strong communication and analytical skills
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.