Data Product Specialist
£60,000 – £65,000 + benefits
Over the past few years, we’ve scaled the global Customer Experience Team (a hybrid startup-consultancy) in one of the world’s most powerful brands. The team encompasses Product, Strategy, Design, Analytics and Implementation. They design and deliver experiences for customers – connecting the customer’s devices with the brand and world around them.
The Data, Analyst & Reporting team holds global responsibility to unlock the potential of customer experience data acquired through millions of customer interactions across multiple channels, turning this data into actionable insights and guiding customer experiences through quantified results.
With over 150,000 employees spread across almost 200 countries, our client has innovation at their core and is proud to be building products and services that leave a positive and sustainable impact on society, the environment and in education.
They are an organisation that enrich lives with a cross-functional, international environment built upon transparency and empathy. With almost 40 nationalities in the UK HQ, they embrace diversity and encourage applications from mixed backgrounds, genders, nationalities, ages and lifestyles – seeking to learn from these different perspectives.
The Data Product Specialist is a new role and will lead on data products, manage processes, tools and practices, and collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop innovative data solutions.
Examples of data products include Voice of Customer across different channels, their Product Marketing Hub and a centralised self-service dashboard that provides insight on a global level across multiple KPIs.
What does the role of Data Product Specialist involve?
- Work closely with internal teams to understand business requirements and develop data solutions.
- Lead end-to-end Data Products and Projects – define problems & goals, set project visions & directions, manage project statuses and stakeholders to ensure high-quality delivery of Data Products.
- Manage and oversee data projects, maintaining project roadmaps, task lists, deadlines, risks, status reports and stakeholder reports.
- Manage team processes, tools & practices – including partnership with Product, Analytics, Engineering and Business stakeholders.
We would like you to have
- Experience working as a Data Product Manager or Data Project Manager in a global environment, either for a brand or consultancy.
- Knowledge of a Data Visualisation tool (ideally Power BI).
- Strong knowledge of data modelling and SQL.
- Project and product management experience of high business visibility data projects and products.
- A background in statistics is advantageous.
- The chance to develop your career with a global, multicultural team working on a fascinating customer experience transformation programme.
- A flexible working environment and the ability to work from home (2 days per week in the office, 3 days from home) & flexible hours.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension, 26 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Car lease scheme, season ticket loan and cycle to work schemes.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.