Digital Data Integration Specialist
£63,000 – £68,000
Central London, London
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Digital Data Integration Specialist to join the global digital transformation team within a brand known for pioneering customer experiences across their industry.
The Digital Data Integration Specialist will be the expert in all things data integration, migration and warehousing.
What does it look like day to day?
- Management of data infrastructure and integration of API’s.
- Responsible for all ETL application and strategy.
- Developing cloud warehousing strategy and single view ecosystem for data access.
- Working across Customer, Development and Program / Project teams to advocate the use of data, driving an understanding of customer journeys.
- Building BAU process and working with international stakeholders to deliver on projects.
- Migrating data sources to new vendors.
You will be working with unstructured data, liaising with customer, web development, project and programme teams to deliver a new global customer experience platform. This is an opportunity where you will influence key stakeholders and play a key role in the execution of projects.
Based in amazing offices in the West End, you will join a talented and inspirational team, taking advantage of a wide range of resources & tools, forming part of a culture that allows you to innovate and impact a global brand.
What do I need to be considered?
- Your previous experience working with cloud based databases (AWS, GCP, Azure) will be vital to your success in this role.
- An ability to work with ETL applications, (Microsoft, Oracle, Informatica) will make you a stand out candidate.
- Experienced in working with unstructured datasets to help define a clear roadmap for the customer teams, meaning you will thrive in the day to day challenges of this role.
- An ability to work with multiple stakeholders, presenting your key thoughts and insights on projects will make you a key member of the project team.
- Working within an Agile and collaborative environment, you will be confident to manage your own day and take responsibility for deliverables, while utilising the team resources around you.
This is a once in a career opportunity to join a project at the early stages that will define your career as well as this brands future. If this sounds like something you want to join? Apply NOW!
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.