Data Integration Manager
Central London, London
£55,000 – £65,000 + benefits + flexible working
We are currently searching for a Data Integration Manager to join a culturally diverse customer experience team, helping to improve customer experiences around the world.
Key to this role is Data Integration experience; you will understand product data, how it is delivered to a system and in what form, consulting with teams to deliver optimised and personalised experiences on this customer experience platform.
To apply for this role, you should have strong Data Integration experience. You will also have experience managing projects and working closely with cross-functional teams.
As Data Integration Manager, you will:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Product, Engineering, Data Science and leadership, building an understanding of customer, user and business requirements.
- Understand how marketing and product data structures are related.
- Ensure that the team are delivering personalised experiences to customers, optimising and automating processes.
- Make use of your project and stakeholder management experience to oversee data integration including APIs and data loading.
You will be able to show:
- Good project and stakeholder management skills as a strong communicator.
- Hands on experience and knowledge of Data Integration.
- A consultative approach coupled with the knowledge of how to provide product data to a customer and how to get the best use out of it.
- Experience working on a B2C platform / website.
- Knowledge of Agile.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.
Follow us on LinkedIn for upcoming roles: