Data Insight Analyst
£35,000 – £45,000 + bonus + benefits
Have you ever wanted to work for a company at the forefront of their industry?
We are looking for a Data Insight Analyst to help our client continue their exceptional growth. This is a global healthcare research and technology brand with the biggest community of doctors in the UK, partnered with leading NHS trusts.
The Data Insight Analyst will be joining a brand new division – a startup within a global company – taking full ownership of the data analysis and reporting.
Based in West London, our client have offices that foster a culture of inclusion, collaboration and innovation. The Data Insight Analyst will be responsible for supporting both marketing and sales teams with key data insights to deliver on UK and international campaigns.
- Delivering data-driven insights from CRM and digital marketing campaigns.
- Building questionnaires and analysing the data.
- Processing high volumes of data using statistical techniques.
- Using SQL to pull consumer data to execute marketing campaigns.
- Building dashboards to visualise insights.
- Being the advocate for data decision making within the team, working hand-in-hand with the digital marketing manager.
- Your experience using data manipulation tools such as Excel and SQL will make you a strong candidate for this role.
- Your analytical expertise will mean you will thrive in pulling key findings from data and making actionable insights.
- Think laterally and would like to expand your analytical expertise.
- Can demonstrate a hands-on approach and drive the success of campaigns (working with internal stakeholders and operational teams), motivated to go above and beyond your day to day responsibilities.
- Are able to work among a collaborative and entrepreneurial team, thriving from trying new ideas and adjusting to ever changing landscapes.
- Annual company bonus.
- Lots of opportunity to grow – including internationally.
Apply now for more info!
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.