Central London, London
£40,000 – £50,000 + benefits + flexible working
We’re hiring for a Data Analyst with an interest in forming part of a culturally diverse customer experience team, focusing on improving customer experiences around the world.
You will leverage your skills across programming, ETL, APIs, data warehousing and data integration to deliver optimised and personalised experiences on this customer experience platform.
To apply for this role, you should have experience with ETL, structured and unstructured data, data warehousing, data integration and APIs. You will also have strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
As Data Analyst, you will:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Product, Engineering, Data Science and leadership, building an understanding of customer, user and business requirements.
- Understand how marketing and product data structures are related.
- Ensure that the team are delivering personalised experiences to customers, optimising and automating processes.
- Make use of your project and stakeholder management experience to oversee data integration including APIs and data loading.
- Be hands on with ETL, APIs, data warehousing and data integration.
You will be able to show:
- Good project and stakeholder management skills as a strong communicator.
- Hands on experience with ETL, structured and unstructured data, data warehousing, data integration and APIs.
- Experience working on a B2C platform / website.
- Knowledge of Agile.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.