£35,000 – £40,000 + 10% bonus
Hybrid working (1 day p/w in the office)
Our client is a global strategic technology and payments partner. They deliver seamless personalised shopping experiences to over 29m international shoppers, who in turn generate €22.9bn revenue.
With 2,000 employees spread across 50 countries, they integrate with 300,000 point of sale systems in a number of luxury retailers and brands including Harrods, Selfridges, John Lewis, Liberty’s, Apple, Cartier, De Beers, Hermès, Rolex, Dior and Jimmy Choo.
Their products include tax-free shopping, smart data and intelligence, marketing and sales, POS technology and payment solutions.
We are hiring for a Data Analyst to help our client develop a better understanding of their customer needs and behaviours. This role will involve the analysis of a wide range of data and will require comfortability with large complex data sets and the ability to translate data into meaningful insights and stories.
The Data analyst will develop dashboards and reports, providing a view of how customers are engaging with products.
Some of the responsibilities include
- Establish and maintain KPIs for Customer Experience.
- Support on the development of customer experience dashboards and reports.
- Collaborate with marketing and tech teams to ensure data is available, cleansed and prepared, identifying data requirements.
- Lead on the identification of ways to use data to deliver new opportunities to engage with customers, optimise channels and deliver cost efficiency.
- Deliver enhanced profiling and segmentation.
- Build compelling visualisation and case studies to be shared with business stakeholders.
- Advise on product and campaign tagging / tracking.
To apply, you should have
- Experience working as a Data Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst or Marketing Analyst.
- A good understanding of digital analytics (Google Analytics preferred).
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong data visualisation experience. Prior experience using Google Data Studio and / or Tableau is preferred.
- Experience with SAS Enterprise Guide is preferred.
The perks include
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- An extra day off for moving to a new house; 2 days off for your wedding; 3 days off for charity / community days.
- Private healthcare and medical cashback plan.
- Competitive pension plan.
- Virgin gym membership.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.