Maternity Cover (1-year fixed-term contract)
£60,000 – £65,000 + benefits
Over the last few years, we have built an in-house Global Data Analytics & Reporting function for one of the world’s most powerful brands.
This team is part of a larger Customer Experience team and takes a data-driven approach to delivering reliable insights across the business – in turn delivering the best customer experience and optimal economic value.
They draw from both customer and business data to explain the past, optimise the present, and predict the future.
With over 150,000 employees spread across almost 100 countries, our client has innovation at their core and is proud to be building products and services that leave a positive and sustainable impact on society, the environment and in education.
They are an organisation that enrich lives with a cross-functional, international environment built upon transparency and empathy. With almost 40 nationalities in the UK HQ, they embrace diversity and encourage applications from mixed backgrounds, genders, nationalities, ages and lifestyles – seeking to learn from these different perspectives.
We are hiring for a Data Analyst to support with the progression to digitally influenced sales.
What will this involve?
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence and Data Visualisation functions, assisting with the advancement of monthly performance dashboards across multiple facets of the business.
- Perform analysis and deep-dive studies for questions related to dashboard users.
- Analyse and map online and offline data sets to test correlations.
- Perform data quality analysis and corrective actions, enhancing the reliability of dashboards.
We would like you to have
- Proficiency in SQL / Python / PowerBI.
- Experience with digital tools, such as Adobe Analytics.
- Comfortable working with large sets of data.
- Experience with cloud and Big Data environments, clickstream data and qual / quant research projects.
- Experience in qual / quant research projects with a good grasp on mathematics and statistics.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, global environment with different locations and cultures.
- The chance to develop your career with a global, multicultural team working on a fascinating customer experience transformation programme.
- A flexible working environment and the ability to work from home / flexible hours.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension, 26 days holiday (excluding bank holidays).
- Car lease scheme, season ticket loan and cycle to work schemes.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.