Global Retail Brand
Central London, London
£45,000 – £50,000 + benefits + flexible working
We have a new role for a Data Analyst to support a global retail brand in the rollout of dashboards across sales, marketing, operations and finance.
To apply, you should have a strong SQL and data mining skills, with knowledge of Google Analytics and experience working in big data environments.
What does a Data Analyst do?
- Works alongside BI teams, supporting with the rollout of dashboards to senior stakeholders and teams on an international scale.
- Ad-hoc analysis and provides support to stakeholders for questions relating to dashboards.
- Data manipulation, mining, maintains data structures, cleansing and sanitising of data.
- Analyse and map online and offline data sets to test correlations.
- Perform data quality analysis and corrective actions, enhancing the reliability of dashboards.
The ideal Data Analyst has:
- Strong SQL skills, with experience working as a Data Analyst on dashboards in the past.
- Some exposure to Google Analytics.
- Comfortable working with large sets of data.
- Experience with cloud and Big Data environments.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, global environment.
- A flexible environment, that allows 1-2 days of remote working per week.
- 28 days holiday + a competitive pension scheme.
- Private healthcare, dental and travel insurance for you and your immediate family.
- Employee discounts to be used in-store and online.
- Free breakfast, season ticket loan, cycle to work schemes and various partner discounts.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.
Follow us on LinkedIn for upcoming roles: