Central London, London
£55,000 – £65,000 + benefits
We are hiring for a Data Analyst to support with the operationalisation of dashboards across Marketing, Sales and Finance functions for a global brand.
To apply, you should have a strong technical (SQL / Python / R and data mining) skills, experience with digital tools such as Adobe Analytics and experience with cloud and Big data environments.
The role of a Data Analyst:
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence and Data Visualisation functions, assisting with the advancement of dashboards across multiple facets of the business.
- Perform analysis and deep-dive studies for questions related to dashboard users.
- Produce monthly insights reports.
- Analyse and map online and offline data sets to test correlations.
- Perform data quality analysis and corrective actions, enhancing the reliability of dashboards.
To be considered for this position, you should have:
- Proficiency in SQL / Python / R and data mining.
- Experience with digital tools, such as Adobe Analytics.
- Comfortable working with large sets of data.
- Experience with cloud and Big Data environments, clickstream data and qual / quant research projects.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, global environment.
Some of the benefits
- The chance to develop your career with a global, multicultural team working on a fascinating customer experience transformation programme.
- A flexible working environment and the ability to work from home / flexible hours.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension, 26 days holiday (excluding bank holidays).
- Car lease scheme, season ticket loan and cycle to work schemes.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.