Customer Success Manager
£35,000 – £45,000 + bonus + benefits
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to help our client continue their exceptional growth to date. This is the chance to join a global healthcare research and technology brand working with leading NHS trusts.
The Customer Success Manager will be joining a brand new division – a start up within a global company – taking full ownership of their digital channels.
Based in West London, our client have offices that foster a culture of inclusion, collaboration and innovation. The Customer Success Manager will be the driving force behind post-sales client relationships, on-boarding of doctors to the platform, meeting clients and working closely with sales, marketing and operations to deliver on UK and international projects.
- Responsible for the recruitment of Doctors onto the platform as well as working with trusts to make sure that they are maximising their use of the product.
- Collaborating with marketing to design engaging content and marketing campaigns to recruit new candidates.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and managing renewals.
- Identifying key challenges and providing solutions through a consultative approach.
- Upsell and cross sell the use of the platform to other departments.
- Having worked within recruitment, especially with recruiting for the NHS, you will have sound knowledge of the public sector recruitment landscape.
- Your experience managing and on-boarding doctors / skilled professionals will make you a stand out candidate for this role.
- Being able to work hands-on and drive the success of client use of the platform will motivate you to go above and beyond your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Working in a collaborative and entrepreneurial team means you will thrive from trying new ideas and adjusting to ever-changing landscapes.
- Annual company bonus.
- Lots of opportunity to grow – including internationally.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant or Account Manager looking for a new challenge – apply now!
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.